Sunday 12 October 2014

Autumn Inspiration plus winners

Good morning and a big warm welcome to our inspiraton post for our Autumn themed challenge, you've still got a week to enter and don't forget our lucky winner will receive a fabby prize of goodies from those lovely folks at Premium Craft Brands
 if you're visiting to add your entry, just click 
to go straight to the linky.

Before we see what the DT have been up to its time to announce the winner and top 3 from our last challenge, wow you guys really rocked the embossing theme!!
Without any further ado, the lucky winner (chosen by random.org) is........

Congratulations hun!! Email us quoting winners code PPWK2301 to claim your prize and then sit back and wait for postie!!

And the Top 3, as chosen by the DT are


Congratulations ladies, your makes were amazing!! Don't forget to grab your top 3 badge for your blogs!

Now onto this weeks inspirational projects for our Autumn challenge from the DT

Doreen
I have Blended my background using a variety of colours and have used some stencils and fab stamps,you can get full details of this from my blog.





Anjie I have used the Orange Extra Dark Pan Pastel to distress the edges of the papers and the image. I have then used the Orange, Orange Extra Dark and Black Pan Pastels to colour the die cuts and the flowers. The test of the information can be found on my blog by clicking on my name above.




Claire C I've made an autumn themed card using lots of Premium Craft Brands products, you can find all the details on my blog. I'm soooooo loving the new PanPastel mediums, the coarse black is amazing for sparkly skies!!!





Yvonne - A one layer card using Autumn shades of Panpastel.  This card is 8 x 8 which is unusually large for me I normally go for smaller cards.  All the details are on my blog - it would be lovely if you could leave me a comment.








Lou: I dusted off a neglected set of stamps and dies to create my card this week. The background was made using pan pastels and a PCB stencil, trees. Full details are on my blog.



Terry, I had lots of fun making a birthday present for my Mom, who will turn 72 tomorrow. I have altered a frame and started out with lots of Gesso and allmost all the colours fromt the New Pearlescent Pans, some other panpastels were added into the frame that I made with Light Modelling Paste and the Burlap stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. Inside the frame I worked with the Roses Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. To finish my frame I placed Irisdescent Paste on top. I did the same with the heartshaped frames and topped it off with the Metallic PanPastels.








Just click here to go to the linky to add your entry
We'll be back next Sunday with a fab new challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Good news... thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much! Congratulations to the winner and the Top 3!
    Beautiful inspiration, DTMs! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Craftyfield on winning and well done to the other two of the top 3 and thank you to the DT for picking my card as one of your top 3

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!