Sunday 25 January 2015

Happy Birthday inspiration plus winners!!

Good morning folks, its time for some mid challenge inspiration for our 
Happy Birthday challenge so if you're visiting to add your project, just click here to go to the linky. First its time to announce the winner and Top 3 from our last challenge. We had some gorgeous entries so we'd like to thank everyone who entered but there can only be one winner and that is .....


Congratulations Barbara, email us quoting your winners code (PPWK01002) to claim your prize and then sit back and wait for postie¬

Top 3 honours from challenge 1 go to ...

Congratulations ladies, don't forget to pick up your Top 3 badges for your blogs!

Let's have a look at this weeks inspiration from the DT


Doreen-I covered my background with Permanent Red, Phthalo Blue and Black Panpastels while masking off the moon with a punched circle. I  stamped my image and this was then mounted onto white and black card





Anjie - To create this card I used 2 of the roses from the Roses A5 stamp set and stamped them to create the corner. I stamped some of them a few times and decoupaged them up. I then used the frame and sentiment stamp and the roses in bud stamp to create the message section. For the background I used the A4 Butterfly mask and embossed it onto white card.






Yvonne - For my Birthday card this week I've used Hansa Yellow and Pthalo Blue Shade - no green!.  I blended the two colours over the background then masked off a square with a post it note.  I then stamped the raindrops and branches and removed the post it note.  More details on my blog would love you to pop over.






Claire C  I've used my PanPastels to create a distressed, vintage feel to some free backing papers to create my card. adding a little stamping with versmark and more PanPastels







Lou: I have used old book pages to create my layers, all coloured with pan pastels. The flowers and butterflies have then been embossed to add sparkle and shine to my project. Full details are on my blog.


Products I have used:



Terry: I have made a |Birthday Bag, A Shabby Chic one this time, I have worked with lots of lace, Gesso, Light Modelling Paste, Pink Pearlescent PanPastels, White Coarse and a few Dutch Doobadoo Hearts, flowers and a cute image of a vintage girl. The top layer is Irisdescent Paste, to give it a nice shimmer......





Gorgeous projects girls!!

Click here to go straight to the challenge linky
Don't forget to pop back next week for the start of a brand new challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my entry as the winner....I'm thrilled! Great inspiration from the DT this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe more lush inspiration from the dt - thanks guys :-)))
    Great challenge again - I've popped a link up over on my fb page for my friends to join in the FUN!
    And WoW - so thrilled to be picked in the top 3 - MWAH MWAH MWAH xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ladies gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my make as one of your top 3

    I shall go and snag the badge right now!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!